Address: BEL Building
Avenue du Port 86c/3002
The event takes place at the prestigious BEL Building, home of Brussels Environment service.
The building is a passive house design with photovoltaic panels a ventilation system and a heat pump for heating and cooling.
How to get there
We encourage you to use bicycles, public transport or your feet.
- 2 & 6 – Station: Yser et Ribaucourt (12 minutes walk)
- 6 – Station Belgica en Pannenhuis
Lines: 51 – Stop: Sainctelette (20-minute walk)
Check the timetables in real time
BUS – STIB
- Lines: 14, 15, 89 – Stop: Picard
- Lines: 14, 15, 57, 88 – Stop: Armateurs
BUS – DE LIJN:
- Lines: 129, 620 – Stop Ribaucourt
- Lines: 213, 214, 230, 231, 232, 233, 240, 241, 242, 243, 245, 246, 250, 251, 260 Stop: Molenbeek St Jean – Ribaucourt
However, if the use of cars is essential for certain events or guests, you can reserve parking spaces (subject to availability)
Parking spaces for your event can be rented on the Tour & Taxis site (€5 per vehicle excluding VAT, minimum 30 places).
The parking charge includes a charge of €0.41 per vehicle plus VAT which will be used to offset CO2 emissions in partnership with CO2logic.
There are two car parks near Tour & Taxis :
- Parking up-site (right next to Tour & Taxis, 500 metres away) – Quai de Willebroeck 35 – 1000 Brussels
- Parking WTC (near the Gare du Nord) – Boulevard Simon Bolivar – 1000 Brussels
Since recently there is an underground parking for visitors (not for events) on the site Tour & Taxis :http://www.tour-taxis.com/fr/parking
The BEL is easily accessible by bike starting with the Regional Cyclable Routes (ICRs) along the Canal and also with pedestrian/bike access from the subway station Belgica and Pannenhuis or the Bockstael bridge, trough the parc “Thurn & Taxis”.
There are several tools to help you work out your routecycling. The map of Brussels Region indicates , bike paths, bike parks, sale and repair points, street gradients, etc.
Bicycle parking is also available on the Tour & Taxis site right in front of the BEL entrance.
“Villo” station (shared bikes) : Rue Picard, 3